About PAWS
 Most Recent News
- Rosta Farzan joined School of Information Sciences as an Assistant Professor (details)
- Sharon Hsiao defended his Ph. D.Thesis: Navigation Support and Social Visualization for Personalized E-Learning (details)
- Sergey Sosnovsky defended his Ph. D.Thesis: Ontology-Based Open-Corpus Personalization for E-Learning (details)
- Denis Parra earns the James Chen student paper award at UMAP 2011 (details)
- Peter Brusilovsky is promoted to the rank of Full Professor (details)
- Sharon Hsiao received 2011 Allen Kent Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Graduate Program in Information Science (details)
- Michael Yudelson's defended his Ph. D.Thesis: Providing Service-Based Personalization In An Adaptive Hypermedia System (details)
- Peter Brusilovsky received NSF grant to work on Modeling and Visualization of Latent Communities (details)
- Jae-wook's defended his Ph. D.Thesis: Adaptive Visualization for Focused Personalized Information Retrieval (details)
- Peter Brusilovsky and Jung Sun Oh received NSF grant to work on Personalization and social networking for short-term communities (details)
Go to News Page
 Try PAWS Tools at our Community Portal
CourseAgent: Share evaluations of IS graduate courses at Pitt and plan your career.
Comet: Share, tag, recommend and schedule interesting talks in Pittsburgh.
Eventur: Share and schedule cultural events in Pittsburgh.
Ensemble: This cross-university collaborative effort aims to bring together the global community of computing educators around a growing set of content collections with high-quality educational resources.
YourNews: This is a personalized RSS news access portal with several levels of user modeling and feed recommendation. Read your news in a personalized way!
If you are a researcher and would like to quickly try our adaptation tools, create the trial account (link above) and proceed here.
 PAWS Lab Contact Information
Information Sciences Building, Rm. 2A04
135 North Bellefield Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA